Tuesday, April 18, 2017


I think it is very healthy to spend time alone.  You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
Oscar Wilde

I am not so sure that what ever I got going on in my heart  is menopause friendly.  Just in two months my exertion tolerance has diminished remarkably.  The simplest things require the most effort.  I really did not anticipate that once the protective coating of estrogen became unpredictable that it would behave so dramatically.  I thought it would be a more gradual thing?  Of course, this is when my sisters had their MI's and such.  I am aware of that. Oh well...it is what it is and truth is we really do not know what it is lol.  I just know my body is tired.  I have limited control over what it does other than work on my thinking about it.  That is okay...I can live with that.  My ability to accept Life as it is has improved which is the most important thing.  :)

Waking up is such a joy.  :)  It gives me purpose, clarity, understanding, the ability to forgive and let go, hope and something to do when my body is not up for all the things I used to fill my days with. There is a certain meaning in my life now where  there was busy work and action before. 

Other than this blog I am not going around preaching lol.  Just in case you think I am.  This is a very quiet growing process for me.  If people ask me what I think I will tell them but otherwise...I am still very much playing the "reporter in the background" role. I am socializing much less because of this, as well as the fact that it requires too much physical energy for me right now, but I am still out there some.  :)  I discovered this weekend that I am okay with that change in my social status.  I need to socialize less....well in the traditional sense.  I actually choose and prefer to spend more time away from events, crowds, etc. It is all good.

Well another day begins on this wonderful journey.  May yours be blessed with understanding and growth. 

All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment