Sunday, April 2, 2017

Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.
Wayne Dyer


Of all the things I want in life...I think more often of peace.  I want to feel totally accepting of life as it is without any intense need to fix it, control it, own it.  I need to train my mind to let go of certain things that have happened that I believed should not have happened and I need to see the gift in those things as I walk away.  Learn from them.  Heal from them.  Grow from them.

I want to be able to look within me and around me and say..."Awe...this is exactly as it should be.  It is what it is and I am more than okay with that!"  How much easier our lives would be if we could do that.

It is all choice.  We can choose to resist or choose to accept.  Choose to cling or choose to let go.  Choose attack or choose peace.  Choose the freedom of growth  or choose the prison of self pity.

I had enough of self pity...I choose growth.



With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened  as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing.  You get to choose.
Wayne Dyer

1 comment: