Saturday, April 29, 2017

I am literally stuck right now.  The back is so gone...lol...I keep getting stuck in my chair which I am right now.   I can not push down on the chair arms or the desk to pull myself up...causes too much pain. I have to wait for my daughter to get up to pull me straight up from it. For now...I am stuck.  I want to say, "Why?  Why?  Why?" like a victim.  I stop myself and say it with a more curious inflection in my head.  "Why?"   "Why am I unable to move...unable to "do" even the small bit I was able to do before the back went out again.  Why am I so immobilized right now?   Does someone or something out there or in here want me "still"?  What comes to mind as I write this is:  "Be still and Know that I am God." (Psalm 46:10)  Okay...I think God and I have to have a little chat.

All is well in my chair bound world.

No comments:

Post a Comment