Tuesday, April 11, 2017

You have power over your mind not outside events.  Remember this and you will find strength.
Marcus Aurelius


Struggling physically.  Trying to make up for it emotionally, mentally and spiritually.  I try to see myself as the witness to it rather than the victim of it.   I stop resisting and just observe what is happening...experiencing it but not getting  consumed by it.  I don't resist.  I allow myself to feel what I am feeling and accept it without dramatizing or blowing it out of proportion.  I focus on what I can do. When the symptoms get to a certain point...I remind myself that this too shall pass...and it does.  It does!   Hmmm...I think it is working but I really don't know.  I go into work today where I don't have the safety of the couch to fall back on.  We will see how it turns out then.  I am confident I have the strength within me that I need.  It is all good...all so very good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment