Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Lessons 201-220; The End of Part I

Let me not wander from the way of peace, for I am lost on other roads than this.
-ACIM Workbook; Lesson 220


Finally...getting back to the Lessons from ACIM

Lesson 201-220 are review lessons  structured around the  core idea, I am not a body.  I am free.  For I am still as God created me.
  • We are formless, shared formlessness, temporarily in what appears as a separate  form.
  •   Though this understanding we see that we see we are all united by this one formlessness and in order to go home to this place on which our form temporarily emerges we just have to be still, call on God's name (pray) and realize that  we are a part of God. 
  • As parts of God we are holy, can bless and be blessed,
  • And we can discover the  peace, Love and joy of God  is within ourselves. 
  • We have a function...to learn what God wants us to learn through the moments of this existence and to trust in this divine essence within us. 
  • The lesson we are to learn is the love that unifies us all.
  • The only way to have true peace is through God
All is well.

ACIM (2007) A Course in Miracles; Combined Volume (Workbook). Foundations for Inner Peace: Mill Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment