Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Robin Song

 

Oh Robin, sing! For the secret of eternity is in song.

Kahlil Gibran

Heard Robin song for the first time this year and it was lovely.  It made my heart lighter. How I love the reminder of the beauty spring provides.  I was going to say "hope"...the hope spring provides in reference to what my father used to repeat over and over again as Spring emerged: "Spring brings new hope!"  I am not, however, any longer a fan of "hope".  I see it as a "desire tendency", a sweet ( but unevolved) use of a common escape mechanism...a means of getting  out of our present moment and this inner feeling of "not being okay now" to the future and an "I will be okay when..."  Hmmm!  I am rambling on I know lol.

It is all good.  I heard Robin song this morning and it was lovely. 

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment