Saturday, April 29, 2023

Blossoming Into Okayness

 By letting go of what is not making you okay, you will be okay.

Michael A. Singer



I am looking outside at the little tree in front of my window and my heart opens with a certain joy.  As I see the green leafs emerging from its tips. I just feel so much love in my heart.    I am not sure why except it reminds me how amazing Life is.  Every year after a sometimes brutal winter, those leafs pop out from where they were hidden, begin to stretch and yawn, expand and grow until the whole tree is green and full of buzzing Life.  That is just amazing to watch.  

We do the same. We live for decades in a dormant state of false-safety, hiding away from imagined winter storms, beneath layers of frost and ice. The magic of who we are stays curled up in a little ball, hidden away,  until one day we just say,  "It's time"...and we begin to emerge, to wake up,  expanding and becoming more alive with every conscious breath we take, making ourselves and the world, better for doing so.

We wake up when we begin to practice being conscious every day. We let go of that which kept us hid and stuck and we begin the beautiful evolution of becoming who we really are, who we have always been. 

Well, it is spring out there now people.  It is time to do as my little tree is doing...It is time to let go of all that keeps us from being okay and time to simply be okay .

All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment