Saturday, May 28, 2022

Nothing Unreal Exists

 

The unreal has no existence. The real never ceases to be (never ceases to exist). Men [man...I wish these things were more gender neutral lol] possessed of the knowledge of the Truth fully know both these. 

Bhagavad Gita

That sounded very familiar to me and as Deepak Chopra recited this passage in his meditation series, The Secrets of Healing (2011) on Spotify it clicked as to where  heard it before.  

In the introduction of A Course in Miracles, it is written:

Nothing real can be threatened.

Nothing unreal exists

Herein lies the peace of God. 


Hmm!  Now those are thoughts to ponder.

Note: 

Something quite strange is going on here and it leaves me a little uncomfortable again. I have another "O" on the readership numbers in my stats page.  I am perfectly okay with there being a zero readership...if there is a zero readership but either I have always been prone to a zero readership prior to this and the numbers I did get were exaggerated or I don't have a zero readership now. Well I do  get comments on occasion ( not always posted) and I do have people pointing out in person that they read my blog so I know "o" is not always accurate.  Analytics does not pick up a "zero" readership...definitely a small readership but a readership??? And the stats page, when I do have numbers, seldom displays  what was read anymore.  Just an abrupt change noticed in the stats page... just makes me question why.  If it is because my writing is not appealing to anyone , all good lol but if it is something else I would  like to know. The sudden change just leaves me a little uncomfortable. 

All good 

No comments:

Post a Comment