Sunday, May 8, 2022

Just Taking It Step by step

Use all your worldly connections, but not out of fear or panic. Do what you need to do on your end. Your choice comes in knowing appropriate timing, clear motivation and trust.  Allow intuition to guide your timing.  Take it inside, ask how you feel, then move forward. Allow yourself to experience what it is to learn step by step the freedom that comes from being unattached to the outcome, but operating from an empowered heart. 

Gary Zukav, The Seat of the Soul ( 2014, Simon and Schuster), page 231


Readership dropping down below five a day.  I hear people around me, who read this, saying...it isn't you...it is the site...take your content and go to another site.  Who knows?  I may do that someday.  I truly appreciate what this site has given me though.  It has given me a platform on which to wake up in semi-public, at least. It has also given me the privacy I longed for in the beginning until I got my feet wet...and then it offered the slow introduction into society that I felt compelled to make.  It has given me what I needed to "come out of the waking up closet" . I am grateful. 

My supporters are right, too.  It isn't "me" that is responsible for the low readership, just as it isn't "me" that is responsible when the hits are up to 500 a day ( as they were only once or twice lol) I mean, it isn't "me" that is coming out here but a Deeper Self in which we are all a part of.  This is so far beyond anything "me" would be able to do or even want to do.  I know after I write that and it is read by another there will be a lot more  bouncing off this page.lol Still it is what it is.

I lay back, put my feet up here, writing what I write, taking it step by step, guided by intuition  and just wait for the flow to take me home.  Where it will stop along the way, I haven't a clue.  Certainly going to hit some very low water that I will have to pole my way through, and some very rough water that I will just have to pray my way through. I will take it as it comes. I may also hit a fork somewhere up ahead and be asked to take another tributary.  With Grace and Intuition's help ,I will make that decision then.   For now, I am just going to go with the flow of this, regardless of how many readers are visiting or sticking around.  All good. 

All is well in my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment