Monday, May 22, 2017

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:7

 
Specs: 1/500 , f 5.6, ISO 1600 140 mm lens...shot in auto, so yes I cheated lol but in my defense I was shooting through glass.  The first pic  I put up here was way too noisy...too much sharpening.  So I brought it down a bit in Light Room  (I love Light Room and my boyfriend for getting it for me :) I think the image is a little more balanced now.
 
This little guy landed right in front of me and posed for about 12 frames.  It was amazing.  I have been trying to get a good shot of Chickadees for over ten years now. I definitely won't be cutting down his home. :)   I guess, I was chosen.
 
Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer it has chosen.
Minor White

No comments:

Post a Comment