Tuesday, May 16, 2017

And thou wilt give thyself relief, if thou doest every act as if it were the last.
Marcus Aurelius

The robin song out there is so beautiful.  I want to close my eyes and get lost in it.  In a hurry again.  :)  Tired...beyond tired actually...challenged by this physical funk I have been slipping into and I have to admit that I resent that it impacts my life so much .  I want to say it wipes the joy and adventure and fun out of it...but it doesn't.  It just challenges me to find my way around or through it...to feel all those wonderful things despite it or maybe even because of it...who knows.  Part of me wants to succumb to it and slip into a mental funk that matches the physical one...but I won't.  :)  I will work on the mind so my body eventually succumbs to it...and matches that level of energy carried by happy, excited neurons.  :) 

If this was my last day...I would want to make everything I do count, wouldn't you?

It is all good.  All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment