Monday, May 22, 2017

Peace is the life that is heard beneath the noise of ego's world.
Me

That quote came to me as I was meditating briefly this morning.  I was hearing robin song and the laughter of chickadees who I think are about to nest in the tree outside my office window...a tree I was going to cut down because it was blocking the sunlight but now know I will not be cutting lol.  There was the sound of machinery outside my window as well...and the sound of loud demands being thrown back and forth.  There was also some thoughts...not so many today...flittering around in my head adding to the noise but I strained to hear the sound of life beneath it all: the chickadees, the robins, the breeze, my breath, my heartbeat and there I found peace.  If we want to find and reach all those things we were meant to experience in life: abundance, joy, love...do we not first have to start with finding peace?  Hmmm!  I think so.  I know it is where I want to start.

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment