Tuesday, May 23, 2017

You do not walk alone.
ACIM Epilogue

These are powerful words I take with me as I finish the lessons of the Course for the second or third time.  365 lessons, "a beginning, not an end." (epilogue: 1).  I am a student of A Course in Miracles.  That might make people uncomfortable, I know. I am also a student of Catechism, of the Bible, the Yoga Sutras, the Gita, the Vedas, the Buddhist Sutras, the Tao, modern new age teachers, literature, psychology, quantum physics and all avenues of science, nature and life.  That may make them even more uncomfortable lol.  How can one be a student of so many different ideas and thoughts especially when they are so conflicting.? Are they conflicting?  I think not.  I am coming to find the one universal truth threaded throughout all these beautiful teachings. What do I find?...that We do not Walk alone...even when we feel alone...we are never alone.

So as we end this little mini series on relating to others, maybe we need to remember that.  If fear of loneliness keeps us stuck in unhealthy relationships and stops us from loving ourselves honestly  and openly...then maybe we have to consider that truth that all scripture and thought leads to.  We are not alone...we are never alone.

All is well in  my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment