Friday, February 28, 2020

Only Perception Can Be Sick

Only perception can be sick, because only perception can be wrong.  ACIM-T-8:IX:1:7

I came here this morning with the intention to write about divinely inspired creativity.  ACIM was open to these pages on my desk and it was like the words just popped out and grabbed me, pulling me into some knowing I can barely explain. I felt immediately compelled to put these words here because they spoke to me so loudly at this moment in my life.  If they spoke to me they will speak to all.

I needed /need  them in my mind/ the joined mind right now for whatever reason, maybe as a gentle reminder to re-establish meaning and right perception, to  replace fear with love.  These words  want to be heard/read exactly as they are so I put them here as I feel so very compelled to do.

If you are sick you are withdrawing from me.  Yet you cannot withdraw from me alone.  You can only withdraw from yourself and me. ACIM-T-8:IX:7:5-6

Yet sickness is not of the body, but of the mind.  All forms of sickness are signs that the mind is split, and does not accept a unified purpose. ACIM-T-8:IX:8:6-7

Wholeness heals because it is of the mind. ACIM-T-8:IX:3:1

All forms of sickness, even unto death, are physical expressions of the fear of awakening.  ACIM-T-8:IX:3:2

When the ego tempts you to sickness do not ask the Holy spirit to heal the body, for this would merely be to accept the ego's belief that the body is the proper aim of healing. Ask rather, that the Holy Spirit teach you the right perception of the body, for perception only can be distorted.  ACIM-T-8:IX:1:5-6

"Rest in peace" is a blessing for the living, not the dead, because rest comes from waking, not from sleeping.  Sleep is withdrawing: waking is joining.
ACIM-T-8:IX:3:5-6

The re-establishing of meaning in a chaotic thought system is the way to heal it. ACIM-T-8:IX:9:3

Healing is release from fear of waking and the substitution of the decision to wake. The decision to wake is the reflection of the will to love, since all healing involves replacing fear with love. ACIM-T-8: IX:5:1-2


All is well!



No comments:

Post a Comment