Sunday, April 24, 2022

Awareness of Knots

As you bring to light, heal and release the deepest currents of negativity within you, you allow the energy of your soul to move directly into, and to shape, the experiences and events of physical reality, and thereby to accomplish unimpeded its tasks upon the Earth.  

Gary Zukav, The Seat of the Soul, page 146 


My tasks seem to be impeded .  This knot of restlessness and worry which covers the knot of doubt is in me for a reason.  I am tangled up in some emotion that got trapped in ego's web. I haven't processed the last few months and the events that were in them, the changes that have taken place. That is truly impinging on my writing.  It needs to be brought to light, healed and released.  I feel a poem coming up, I do.  That always helps me to untangle  such knots. It wants to come up...but as been the way lately...I have other things to "do" besides write.  My grand children are coming...I need to clean up and make the house safe for them.  I also have a yoga class at 130 and need to clean and rearrange my studio.  Sigh. The poem will have to wait.  I do hope I am not ticking off my muse. Will she wait patiently for me to return to her? I hope so.

All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment