Sunday, August 22, 2021

A Reminder to Achieve Through Conceiving and Believing.

 

Whatever the mind can conceive or believe, it can achieve.

Napolean Hill 

Wow! Serendipity has showed up again.  I usually try to have some quote or idea in mind before I come here to write. For today's quote and topic choice  I wrote down, "The mind that can conceive and believe, is the mind that can achieve."  I heard it again during a guided meditation I did this morning.  

My goal today was to relieve a little stress and worry.  Spent another restless night  tossing and turning, with one eye opened waiting for someone who I have been worried about to return home. So much suffering around me and sometimes it feels overwhleming.  I am "stressed" and I know I know...it is my mind that is creating that stress...but still I have stressful nights of worry.  

Anyway, so this morning I thought about my mind and my intention to be serene and peaceful no matter what is happening around me or to me. To get there, I need to go to the mind and reconstruct some of those thoughts and beliefs.  That is what I was going to write about! And I was going to begin with  that quote.

Before I opened up to new post, I reviewed the posts that were supposedly read by others in the last 24 hours...and lo and behold...of the dozen that were read...there was a post  with that very same quote on it from March 8, 2021.

Isn't that uncanny?  

All is well in my world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment