Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Heaven to Earth


[To express inspiration is...] to bring heaven down to earth and to express heaven in terms of earth.

Alan Watts

Expressing An Inspiration

 Oh man...so much learning and I absolutely love the learning! Some, well more than some maybe, will say I am wasting my time, being unproductive in socially expected ways, "addicted to the computer and books" and making a fool of myself sharing what I am learning here.  All I can say in response is, "Maybe...but I am not going to stop! This feels like the most productive thing I have ever done in my life...I cannot understand it or know why I am so pulled towards this learning and sharing but I am."

I  am just following an intuitive pull when I come here to this page, when I open one of the many books on my table, when I listen to the wise ones I run across on my morning videos. Even though I will likely never be an "expert", I am inspired to learn...to understand the truth, and then  to share everything I am learning. 

There is something inexplicable inside me that wants to come out...a light that wants to shine.  It is who I am, I suppose...who I really am, who I am in Heaven's eyes, not in the physical world's eyes.  So that is why my being here likely doesn't make sense to me or anyone else.  lol  Yet I want to try...try to express Heaven in terms of earth.

All is well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment