Friday, June 30, 2023

Not So Arrogant

 I am not so arrogant to think I am the only guide someone needs- but I might be the guide someone needs. 

Laura Anne Gilman (Good Reads)


I am not so arrogant as to believe the numbers.

The site is saying I have had over 1 K readers in the last 24 hours.  Google analytics is saying something totally different lol. Like I mean totally different. Why is that? I guess, I am not meant to know if I am reaching anyone and how many.  I mean the "how many" really is only significant to the ego ( which btw is still around , though much less annoying  and noisy :) ). . The "if", however, is significant to that wiser part of me who shows up here everyday. Hmm!  Maybe I have to find a site where the tracking is more reliable. I don't know. 

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment