Friday, June 16, 2023

My Morning Practice

 If you stop making a mess, the mind will stop being a mess. [Or something like that]

Michael A. Singer

It is already One PM and I am just coming here to write now.  I, out of physical ( and possibly mental) fatigue slept in until 9 this morning.  Then after feeding all my pets who shot these looks of "What the fork crazy lady? You are an hour late with the food!"at me, I sat down. I could even hear my crow ( Well..he isn't mine lol but I have been feeding him and his mate for a while and he comes when I call him)...cawing loudly outside my window this morning, telling me to get my butt out there with some food.  By the time I got out there he was gone, fed up with my insolent tardiness lol.  Anyway...once all my "masters" were fed I sat down with my tea and listened to Michael A. Singer's latest podcast.  After that I practiced some Kriya yoga in hope that it will call up the Shakti energy to push away the remaining samskara junk so I can be purified sooner. ( Now, I can just imagine how that would sound to someone who doesn't truly understand yoga lol...woo-woo...but it it truly isn't. I really cannot explain it or teach it though...you have to check out someone who can, k? ) Then I did my regular meditation.  All and all, you could say I did over two hours of meditation. I also did some salutations and tried to get some steps in to get the heart pumping to help with the low heart rate and BP.  So anyway, it was all a part of my practice and I spent four hours in total on it.  If it wasn't for teh body feeling the way it does, I would not have had the opportunity to practice at this length.  So I am grateful how everything happens for a reason....it is like the universe is guiding me here. ( Too woo-woo for you? ) 

Wow!  This was my morning practice. This is what I did for me today.  Let me rephrase that...this is what I did to get rid of "me" today and reconnect with Self.  Hmmm!  

Anyway, there is so much I want to write about.  Mostly how I am actually "seeing" and "visualizing" the dissolution of "me" these days and how that feels.  (Sucky! lol) But I think all that might have to be expressed in  a poem...if at all.  This experience  may be too visual and tactile for words. I don't know.

But anyway...it is all good.  "I'll be back!" (Watched the "Arnold" Documentary last evening ).

All is well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment