Saturday, October 17, 2020

Something Sweet

Something sweet can be found in sadness, a soft melancholy whisper that breathes life into a withering soul. 

(from a poem I wrote years ago)

There is the sweetest, most comforting rain out there and I could close my eyes and get lost in its perfect percussion, its steadiness, its simple surety.  Man...I love that sound.

My body has been heavy and tired with something that has  yet to surface into my mind. It comes to my eyes. Sometimes it flows through and other times it just stops there.  And it doesn't matter...I won't use mind to force it out, to explain it or contaminate it in anyway.  I will just watch it and let it be what it is. There is a sweetness to it that I can't explain with words.   

Wow! I am feeling and so aware of something beyond mind...a wisdom, like the rain, that is natural and sure in its intention to cleanse and refresh.  I want  to close my eyes and just sink into it .  

I guess this isn't a time for words. 







All is well

No comments:

Post a Comment