Monday, October 19, 2020

Bigger than me

 


Bigger Than Me

This tiny whisper

muted and meek

echoing in the 

 murky depth of

my being

calling out

calling in 

is

bigger than 'me'. 


This tiny hand 

that shakes me awake

and pulls me

like that of 

a persistent toddler 

to this chair

when the rest of 

the world seems

to be 

still  

fast asleep

is 

bigger than 'me'.


This tiny tear

that gracefully 

slips from my core

and trickles 

like refreshing

rain 

down a grateful cheek 

when I close my eyes

is

bigger than 'me'.


This tiny breath 

that flows in and out

in perfect rhythm 

on the direction

of a conductor's baton

I can not see

or understand 

is

bigger than 'me.'


This tiny nothingness

that fills my insides

and surpasses all 

mind defined borders 

to gather in 

infinite space

merging  who I am

with everything

and every no-thing

is

bigger than 'me.'

© Dale-Lyn , October, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment