Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Life takes care of Life.
-Mooji

Life takes care of Life.  I know that but I woke up this morning asking:  Are you absolutely sure it does?  Because 'my' life is pretty screwed right now if it doesn't. 

I am feeling fear and guilt over my decision... a little anxious about the upcoming consequences.  It is like, "What have I done? And what do I do now?" 

What have I done?  I followed through with the inspired  action of letting go of something and trusting, falling backwards toward the outstretched arms of Life.   I catch myself asking in mid air..."Man...are those arms open?...Is Life going to catch me or is it too busy texting  someone else? Am I going to hit the ground with a bang?  Maybe I shouldn't have leapt when I did."

Well it is a little late now lol.  I am off the stage and in the air.

What do I do now?   Ego slips in to say..."Okay now that you made such a life altering decision...what are you going to do next?  What is the plan? What if you land with a thump...what's your back up plan?"

Jumping seemed like such a wonderful spirited soul inspired action, a trust venture but when ego steps in and  gets all technical and precise, I doubt. In this world of doing and a need for control, I am suddenly like a student asked a surprise question I wasn't prepared for.

 "Duh???  Ummm...I don't know", I answer because I don't know. I don't know what I am going to do.  Shouldn't I know that?

If Mooji's wisdom is true...I really do not need to fret over what to do next. I just need to trust that Life knows what it is doing and allow it to continue to unfold. It is unfolding and has been for a while. 

I was led here by all my life circumstances...from my past to my present state of health...I was led here.  I know that.  Leaping was the next logical step, wasn't it?  For my evolution anyway, if not for my ego's sense of security lol.

What it is unfolding into, I haven't a clue...I just know it is something amazing. How do I know that?  I don't know.  Ego certainly didn't tell me that, lol but Something within me did.  That something was Life, I believe. Life told me to jump and I did....knowing somewhere deep inside that Life takes care of Life.

It is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment