Sunday, September 30, 2018

Reacting to stats

My stats are showing that I am getting spammer sites accessing  my blog that I definitely do not want!  This 'faz*****... site that has been showing up on stats... is a sex solicitation  site and I do not want to see it to my stats.  I do not understand how it is getting past my spammer protection.

Man...that sounded so judgmental, didn't it?  I am not judging those who take part in the act of prostitution.  I have no right to.  So many make a conscious choice to solicit for whatever reason and too many others don't have that choice.  Sex trafficking is a very sad  reality robbing the lives of men and women everywhere.  That breaks my heart.  I am not judging  and definitely not saying I don't want individuals who may find themselves in these situations, by choice or otherwise,  not to read.  I just don't want the type of spammer attachment...which has nothing to do with readership...that brings more of the same type of traffic .

Man...I 'reacted' instead of responded  when I seen the new site increasing the readership stats.  Responses are of the heart which is always kind; reactions are of the mind which is  rarely kind

No comments:

Post a Comment