Monday, March 13, 2017

Quoting Einstein

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.  The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Albert Einstein  (Brainy Quote)

About the Quote

I went on a search for a quote this morning.  I didn't know what I was going to write about so I did as I often do: I went to Google search and  I typed in "Quote of the day".  Well all kinds of things came up but my favorite quote site appeared with "Quote about today."  Oh...that caught my attention  so I went there and while there...I came across this as well as many other great quotes. 

This one caught my attention for many reasons. 

I love Albert Einstein.  I find him wise beyond his intelligence.  I definitely see the scientist in him but I also see this spiritual wisdom, he probably would never have admitted to, in his words.

I also chose it because it reminded me of the great conversations I was a part of as I sat around my sister's table this weekend with her husband, her son and my D.  Her son is a purely scientific, technological thinker and a great questioner...he seems interested in everything, wanting to explore all but loyal to a scientific need for validation.  We talked about things like the Placebo effect, Christianity,  body as energy, quantum physics, alternative medicine, the physical and social implications of our food consumption, conscious eating...conscious living.  T

hat quote just seemed to echo the words I attempted to contribute to my part in the communication process. So it seemed apt to choose it. Most importantly, it made me feel good!  And feeling good is what it is all about isn't it? 

On Questioning and Feeling Good!

I felt good when I read those words...I felt like I was on the right track in my thinking, my living and all the questioning I have been doing lately. I am learning from yesterday and I am at the point where I am ready to let it go.  I live for today.  And I hope for tomorrow. 

I question everything and that challenges my conditioned learning. I see how that learning interferes with my ability to expand.

In letting go of my past belief systems one by one I feel a freedom in me. I am learning to "want' again and in my wanting for things in the future I am feeling joy, peace, and a wonderful flow of energy in my now.

It is in the "wanting" not necessarily the "achievement" of these things that we feel good.  ...that we live the lives we are meant for.  Whether the material things manifest or not ( and they will if we want from a healthy place) it is that sense of joy, peace, love and happiness that fills this moment we are in right now, right here that makes living so absolutely wonderful! It is all so good isn't it?

All is well in my world.

1 comment: