Sunday, March 20, 2022

 Oh my, just realized my verbal dyslexia kicked in again lol.  Kind of cool to see how my mind works though. I have been writing Gary Zuvac,(not sure where the 'C' came from)  instead of Gary Zukav. For as long as I can remember I often had this issue with confusing the order of  syllables when I am reading.  I really see Gary Zuvak ( sometimes with a 'c' rather than a 'k') when I read that name....even though I heard it pronounced the correct way. I often did this too when  I was teaching ...confusing the order of syllables in medications or pathological conditions...so I became very paranoid about my pronunciation and spelling and had to take extra care. I do it with numbers....if you asked me to remember  199119...I would likely remember 911991.  That was always a problem for me in remembering phone numbers lol. Anyway...thought I would share that with you. I am aware of my mistake now and will correct it.  My apologies to the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment