Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Expanding Like A True Scientist

 ...the seeker, the true scientist, will allow himself or herself [or their-self] to expand into a frame of reference from which the answers he or she [or they] are seeking can be understood. 

Gary Zukav ( from: The Seat of the Soul, page 13)

Hmm! I wrote about these questions a few days ago:

Who am I?

What do I truly want?

What can I truly depend on?

What am I here to do? 

I wrote that we need to stop struggling with the answers and just allow the evolving frame of reference to take us there.  It is about the living and moving forward into a higher level of consciousness, not the being able to answer these questions in some conceptual way, right? 

Well, we can still use language, concepts, thinking, and teachings from others, like this book that I was  recently inspired to purchase and read, to help guide us there.  But the answers will only be found, I know somehow, when we reach that Deeper- Level -Self; when we, as Zukav describes it, align our personality with our soul. 

Happy Expanding!

All is well!

Gary Zukav (1989/2014) The Seat of the Soul. New York: Simon and Schuster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment