Sunday, March 20, 2022

Describing God

 I see a pattern, but my imagination cannot picture the maker of that pattern. I see a clock, but I cannot envision the clock maker. The human being is unable to conceive of the four dimensions, so how can it conceive of a God, before whom a thousand years and a thousand dimensions are as one?

Albert Einstein

Question 39: Can You Describe God? 



We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library, whose walls are covered to the ceiling in books in many different languages. The child knows that someone must have written those books.  It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend but  only dimly suspects. 
Albert Einstein 

In a nutshell...no, I can't describe God....at least not accurately.  Can you? 

All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment