Thursday, November 4, 2021

Whisper Inside

 Faith requires following the power of a whisper.

Shannon L. Alder

Hmm! I trust that feeling I had yesterday talking to my daughter.  I just mixed up what it was telling me.  She did not go into labour yesterday. I was wrong again...lol.  But there was  and still is a nice pleasant feeling in my belly area.  Something positive and wonderful is happening somewhere.  I thought it was her impending delivery...but maybe something else is about to be  born through me.  Who knows?  My book is almost done and I am getting a good feeling about that... could that be it?

 I don't know what, why, where, when , who or how...but there is lovely energy coming from something.  I still have pleasant little butterflies in my core.  Something is happening somewhere.  There is a whsiper going on inside me and I am going to follow it. 

All is well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment