Thursday, May 13, 2021

You Got Time

 You've got all the time in the world because you've got all the time there is which is now.

Alan Watts

I loved hearing this today because, as you know, I have been having this recurring feeling that my time is running out ( which actually is a very great way to approach life). Felt I had to get some things in order, leave something valuable behind.  It really inspired me to create some projects and open up conversations with others I may have been procrastinating. It also left me a little pressured to get things done.  Then today I came across this video and these words popped out to remind and soothe my doing tendency. 

None of us know how long we are here on this planet.  It is good to remember that but instead of using this precious  moment, this now  hastily as a means to get to the next before our time runs out...we should really sink into and enjoy the now as well. We all have time to that right? 


All is well in my world.


Alan Watts/ via Matthew Moore ( Nov, 2013) You've got all the time in the world-Alan Watts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co04vu635_M

No comments:

Post a Comment