Monday, May 17, 2021

Ever Present Reality

 Synchronicity is the ever present reality for those who have eyes to see.

C.G.Jung

From Dream to Reality

Okay we are still on the topic of synchronicty because, lo and behold, the dream I had two nights ago that woke me up in a state of panick telling me  that something had to be done because if it wasn't the person would have a confrontation with the authorities over it. ...happened, just as I dreamt it would. 

When I awoke from the dream  at five am I had the strongest feeling that this something  had to get done before the weekend was over. ...that we couldn't wait until Monday as he so wanted to do. So I spent all of Saturday assisting this individual to get this thing done but it never got done.  After spending hours on it,  I realized I had done all I can do...the rest was up to him.  I then felt the serenity needed to let go.  I still worried about what might happen but knew it was beyond my control.  I did my part: I listened to the dream, heeded the sense of warning in it;  I had told him about it and shared  the sense of urgency I got from it and I strongly suggested he believe it enough to  take action..  He laughed it off as "woo-woo".  

I proceeded to take care of the situation on my own in order to to release my own sense of concern the dream installed in me and then I let go of it. 

Beginning to Doubt?

Nothing happened Saturday. I began to doubt.  

Though I spent the weekend having  this intense startle reaction every time I heard a siren....by 5 PM on Sunday, still nothing. Doubt and other people's reaction to my dream started to play with my faith. 

By six that evening I was discounting everything, asking myself who the heck I thought I was...a freaking psychic or something? Why would I be given such a gift...am I having delusions of Grandeur? What is wrong with me? 

My conditioning and other people's opinion kind of  crept in as time went on, clouding my trust that there might be  something to this dream...even though my gut kept saying. "Listen!  Listen!  Listen!"  

I really began to believe that nothing would happen and told myself  if the weekend went by with nothing happening, like it probably would, then I had to face the fact I was just  being silly, lost in the wanting to believe in the Something Greater of  synchronicity  rather than  having a revelation that I can believe.  Sigh!  It felt so good to believe.

Then I get a call shortly after 7.  It happened.  

From Doubt to Faith

My dream became a reality with many, if not most of the things I dreamt taking place :  intersection, baby in car, female officer...seeking exactly that which we did not get done. 

The person directly involved  still did not get excited over the fact  that it happened the way it did after I woke him up and told him I had "one of my dreams" and that  he had to take care of this thing before the  weekend was over!  Some others in my household just said it was a freaky coincidence. and seemed nonplused about it.   Those, however,  who have been keeping tabs on what they refer to as my "freaky-witchy"  nature were amazed once again...but the "males" in my life weren't.

Amazed into Faith

I was amazed!  I was completely blown away by the accuracy of the turn of events and by how I knew when I had the dream, it was "one of those".  You have to understand something...this thing he had  not going on was not going on for well over a year!  There was well over 365 days for this to happen. Is it not beyond mere coincidence, then, to have it happen after seeing it  happening so clearly in a dream...that by the way interrupted another dream like some emergency broadcast message... giving me a time frame in which it will happen and describing in some detail how it will happen?  

Fortunately, the consequence I was expecting, which could have been life changing instigating such a panick reaction in me, did not happen.   So I was given the amazing gift of him getting off easy, at the same time being pushed by external forces, other than me,  to get done what should have been done long ago and most importantly, I was given the revelation that I can trust my inner guidance. It was almost like it all happened the way it did to remind me that I could. It  seemed like it was more  a gift for me, than  a warning for him! 

I was literally high on that revelation. It was like "Wow!  It happened again.  There really is something to this, beyond random coincidence! Maybe I do have very reliable inner guidance system and  gut instinct." 

Wanting to Leave it At Amazed! 

Now ...that is where I want to leave that...ooohhing and ahhhing over the mystery of Life; the sensing of  this Force that is so much greater  than what we can see and understand in this world ; the hope and the peace one gets when they realize they are open and connecting  to this  amazing ...whatever It is. It is like Wow! 

Will Ego let me leave it there? 

The question of concern is...can I leave it there when I am far from evolved?  You see, I sense Redeemer ego creeping in and wrapping his greedy little fingers around this. "Hmm!  Maybe you are a little more worthy than we and the world originally thought. Maybe you have a "special" gift, meaning that maybe you are special."  

Beware of "Special"

"Special" is a road blocking term on the road to waking up. That right there sets little warning bells off in my head.  I hear an internal warning not to go there...not to give this thing, that would probably happen to every single person on the planet if we were all open and inspired, to a seperate little ego who would run off and do damage with it ...and ultmately close this mind and body I refer to as "me"  down from receiving it. 

Redeemer ego  could, if I don't stay aware,  take the "I" in "I have a special gift"...and make it about "me" when it has nothing to do with this clump of flesh and personality I call "me"...It is much grander and more universal than that and then go on to compare "me"  to others in the seperation game ego so loves. ...  "And if you have something others don't have, you are special... and if you are "special" you are more than what they are."  

In reality, it is much more simple than that.  Every now and again, I , as an expression of Life, find myself open to those dormant faculties Patanjali spoke about. 

We all have them.  The question is are we open to them? Sometimes I am open and sometimes I close them off.  Sometimes these faculties wake up and scream to come through and if I am open just a smigeon they come through.  Other times, it is an intense openness in me that allows my consciousness to reach in and shake these fcaulties from deep sleeep. It is all about being open to that which exists beyond the visible, material realm of existence. There is Something/No-thing Greater there. 

Anyway, I believe that synchronicity is also at play here for your benefit as well. This dream and its manifestation happened while we were talking about synchronicity .  Do you not see that there was that Greater Something at play, providing a real time example of synchronicity for me to share with you in real time? How amazing is that? 

It is all just so amazing to me! 

Anyway,  All is well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment