Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Embarassing

All through my wild days...my mad existence...


 Well this is really embarassing!! 

I just gave a big speech to the crowd ...one similar to Eva Peron's "Don't cry for me Argentina"speech ...explaining to everyone  that I have to leave even though I don't want to. I go to make a dramatic, sacrificial exit only to realize I don't know where the door is.  I don't know how to leave or as I referred to it, "shut it down". I don't know how to make my blog disappear (if only temporarily to make a point).  

Embarassing! 

I walked into a a few walls but man I cannot find the exit. So I am still here, walking around with my head down and my shoulders scrunched up to my ears, hoping nobody noticed how I didn't actually leave the room. 

All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment