Saturday, March 27, 2021

Grateful

 Everything will be okay as soon as you are okay with everything. And that is the only time everything will be okay.

Michael Singer


I am very, very grateful to Michael Singer for writing this book I am reading for the third time, the untethered soul. I am grateful for those "slush pile diggers"(or whoever they were)  from New Harbinger and Noetic Books that picked up the manuscript and decided to pass it up the chain for publication. I am grateful for whatever that was that inspired Singer to write it and the publishers  to take  the risk. I am grateful for whatever that was that made me pick it up the first, second and third time and realize , "Maybe there is something in here that will help me learn or relearn what I need to learn to go farther on this journey." I am grateful to whatever it is that leads me here everyday to share with you what I learn and relearn from his words.  I am so grateful for the whole process.

Hmmm! 

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment