Sunday, March 7, 2021

A Little Song of Hope

 Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, -and sings the tunes without the words- and never stops at all.

Emily Dickinson


I am not sure what to write today.  So very tired. I feel like I have been bombarded with challenging life circumstances the last few months...not so much in anything one would call "my" life but in feeling the suffering of others. Sometimes... it just feels so overwhelmning!

It is all good though...it is all good.

Today as I was getting out of the car and the intense light was shining down on me...I heard a robin singing in the not so far distance.  My heart quickened with hope.  Spring is close. Things are going to turn around.  Things will turn around. 

All is well in my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment