Friday, June 26, 2020

Grasping or Guided

Each day is another step on my journey to a oneness with God. I do not seek; I know. I do not strive; I am guided.
Andersen, Uell S...Fifth Meditation

So Much Learning

So much learning I am absorbing and I just cannot seem to get enough. I find myself reaching out( now that isn't good is it, lol?) for all the teachings that are showing up around me, so many different perspectives, so many different approaches yet with One Truth connecting them all.

Thirsty

I am thirsty for that Truth and no matter how much I seem to drink, the thirst doesn't go away.  It is a thirst that I am loving the process of quenching! I want more...I read more...I listen to more...I go inward more...I am so very thirsty for it all. 

Yet, there are times I have to ask if I am absorbing any of it or if I am like some strainer riddled with holes and all this precious knowledge  slips right out the moment it comes in. There is just so much that I am taking in so quickly, you know?  How can anyone absorb that much? Like I read four such books in  a little over a week and I have more on my desk and in the Kindle waiting to be read.

Is this "grasping"? 


I have to ask this...honestly.  Is it?

Inward Searching

The  difference here compared to the grasping I have done in the past, is this  is an inward searching...sure I am looking for pointers "out there" but I know where these things point to.  These pointers won't delude me by telling me I need to make a life for myself "out there".  The pointers  take me to where I want to be.  I want to make a Life for myself in here.

Loving The Process

And it isn't a desperate grasping...where I am looking for something to fix me ...fill in my incompleteness right away...where the  thing I seek is simply a means to an end and where I am fixed only on the outcome.  I am enjoying being in each of these precious moments of learning ...I am loving the process. I am loving the learning.

Universal Support

With this thing that some may define as grasping...I seem to have the Universe on my side.  It is like all of Life circumstance's have molded  an educational  path for me to walk on. The slowing down because of a perceived health issue, the loss of my job and a social level of productivity, my more or less being spat out of the rat race with a lot of real life issues to process through...has led me here to this desire to transform suffering.  It is like all these learning tools just showed up at the exact time I needed them....one lead to another, and another, and another.  

Am I learning?

For me teaching and writing is how I learn.  It is like the writing suddenly came easy, especially around this subject.  Man...the poetry just slips out as evidence that I am absorbing something, somehow. ( Whether anyone sees it as good or bad...is irrelevant ...it is a measure of my learning.)

I realize that I am not grasping in an unhealthy way...I am not seeking; I am realizing that I know more than I thought I did.  I am realizing and remembering. And   I am not striving to get to that place of unruffled and placid waters, I am simply being guided there.

How cool is that?

All is well in my world!


Andersen, Uell S.. Three Magic Words . BN Publishing. Kindle Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment