Monday, June 22, 2020

To Live Positively: Stop Complaining

Conceptual habits of the Conscious Mind are the greatest bar to man's discovery of himself.
Andersen, Uell S..


When you stop complaining about what you perceive to be wrong and begin to speak about what you are grateful for and what you desire, you force your manufacturer brain to develop a new product line.

Bowen, Will.  (p. 29).




 
I know, like this pear tree branch, I have the capacity to reach higher. We all do!

I am going to begin my challenge. I am going to use the teachings from Andersen's book and especially the meditations to help build faith and purpose as I attempt to become more positive in my thinking. 

I am also going to use the simplified suggestions in A Complaint Free World by Will Bowen to make it a more measurable experiment. I presently have an elastic bracelet on my wrist and am going to focus on getting 21 consecutive days of outwardly spoken complaint-free habit (much easier to control and measure than thought)  into  my life.

And, of course,  I will still adhere to the teachings of my "go-to" mentors ( who do not know they are my mentors) namely, Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh and Michael Singer.

Hmmm!

I will keep you posted.

All is well in my world!


Andersen, Uell S.. Three Magic Words . BN Publishing. Kindle Edition.

Bowen, Will. A Complaint Free World: How to Stop Complaining and Start Enjoying the Life You Always Wanted (p. 29). Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony. Kindle Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment