Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Why are you knocking at every other door?  Go knock at the door of your own heart.
Rumi


I am not sure what to write today as I sit here.  My tea is cooling.  I can hear the lovely breeze outside and the sound of chickadees who have recently discovered the feeder I put out for them.  They seem happy. How wonderful is that?  I know I am all over the place with my topics and my thoughts but they will all come full circle eventually.  It seems like I am beating up on relationships of every kind but that is not the way it is...I am just trying to express what I am learning and realizing...the answers and solutions we are looking for are inside not outside. No person, no thing, no moment in the future is going to "fix" us and make our lives better.  It starts now with us. I am hoping all my rambling will all make sense eventually  (at least to me...if not to you.)   It is all good. The main theme of this entire blog is waking up...I am attempting to write about the importance of becoming conscious and aware of what the mind is doing so we can experience life fully each moment.  That is no easy task for a big ego infested mind like mine,  let me tell ya:) It is going to take some time to spit it all out. 

Anyway...I am grateful for this moment and all that is in it. 

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment