Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Pure Mind

The intrinsic nature of the mind is pure; the disturbing emotions that afflict it are only temporary flaws.
-Dalai Lama




I apologize for expressing so much personal information...so much "me" and "my"  and "mine".  I do not do it to honor the ego by venting and getting lost in drama ( well maybe I do a bit lol...still have some evolving to do).  My main intention is to express the possibility of getting to the pure mind no matter what pops up in front of it.

Life offers all of us wonderful opportunities to learn through the challenges placed in front of us.  Some of those things are charged with emotional energy. The real life example I use of dealing with a life threatening addiction in another...provides such a situation. So I share it.


The Lesson Learned:

The pure  mind may get hidden beneath a veil of emotional fog but it is still there.  Fogs lift...eventually. Emotions, if not denied, resisted, suppressed, repressed...will lift with the fog.  They are only temporary flaws.  The pure mind is always there waiting for us to tap into it. 

Remember that...no matter what life challenge you seem to be dealing with.  Beneath it is all that really matters. You can always choose this peace rather than the drama the ego mind attempts to paint around the circumstances you are encountering.

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment