Wednesday, June 12, 2019

My Little Apple Tree
If peace can have a scent, it takes me to your side
where leaf is green and flowers bloom and bees so happily abide.
You stand so like an angel with branches  stretched like wings  toward the sky
and wanting Heaven too, I lean against your steady bark and quietly I sigh.
I am lost in the sweet presence that makes the blossoms escape from your tiny tips
and I close my eyes and feel It as "thank you" slips from my lips.
You teach me what I need to know without useless word or thought;
You show me what I am and you show me what I'm not.
I breathe you in and when I do I breathe in all that I could ever be.
Somehow I find the truth I seek, in you,
my little apple tree. 
-Me...Dale-Lyn (Pen) (May 30, 2018)

 
Felt compelled to repeat this  entry from June of last year.  My bad...haven't been shooting and the blossoms are already starting to go.  I will go out today.  :)
 
If you want to experience Life for a bit rather than thinking about it...slip outside to a fruit tree in blossom and just stand in front of it long enough to  soak up the beauty of it (without uttering one word in your head or from your mouth!)  Amazing!
 
All is well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment