Thursday, June 20, 2019

Never in Control Anyway

You must learn to let go. Release the stress.  You were never in control anyway.
Steve Maraboli

Tagged by a less than ' self reflecting' and 'spiritually centered'  site again.  :) This usually means my readership is way down.  Which is probably a good thing considering the semi personal story I relayed over the last few entries.  I did not want to make any one, especially those connected with the story, uncomfortable. So I was going to delete it all but now seeing how no one, other than those who want a little more than what I have to offer here, are clicking on...it is okay. 

I do like expressing what is going on in "my life' ( let me rephrase that: what life is expressing in me and around me). Putting it down in words is very therapeutic, in more ways than one..  I am a writer after all.  I like having 'observations' on screen or paper a literal distance away from me.  It reminds me that it is exactly that: a distance away from who I really am.  I can then look at it objectively. As I progress through my own learning, my own healing and my own evolving...the story is less and less important.  It is something I know isn't me and any 'me' that is overly involved in it is not the me I really am.

So every now and again I may just spit a bit of real life drama on the page.  It is your choice whether or not you read it.

Anyway...to finish off this "story"...to take you from climax to resolution lol... I will relay that we are no further ahead.  Even after doing whatever was in our power, pleading with authorities and playing real hard ball in an attempt to preserve a life that is very much at risk...we are no further ahead. 

The only choice we have now is to let go lovingly and respectfully of that which was never ours.  We have to let Life do as Life does...let the consequences be what they will. This will be easier for me than it will be for D. Sigh... Big pathetic sigh!!!!

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment