Thursday, February 16, 2017

I hope to get away from the personal truth letting that I have been doing on this blog lately.  It all sounds so narcissistic.  This blog is not just about me as I am discovering that nothing in this world is just about me.  It was not my intention to use it as a venting station for my ego.  I have just had so much under the surface interfering with my day to day functioning and for me letting it go is usually done with the written word.  It feels so good to write it all down.  I feel peace afterwards.  Truth brings peace doesn't it?  Acceptance is so much easier to handle than resistance is.  :) So what can you take with you from my written experience? Open your eyes and see what is going on around you.  Accept it and then let it go.

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment