Friday, February 24, 2017

If light is in your heart, you will find your way home.
Rumi

Didn't sleep so well last night.  Think the ticker might be acting up a bit from the flu I had a few days ago.  Chest pain and cold sweats on exertion... things are a little harder to do  than normal...like a walk or the stairs or just about anything. :) But I feel much better than I did on Monday.  :)  And...since I wrote that little blurb about the fear I was stuffing related to the pelvic pain etc...I have had little to no pain or bleeding.  :)   I am thinking it is all over...whatever it was!!! All I had to do is let go of the emotions associated with it.  :) There! 

Anyone...it feels like spring out there.  The sun is shining brightly...and the light...or that amazing light that warms a winter sedated soul and gives hope to all in regards to what will soon be here...more beautiful and precious light.  I love the light.  I am drawn to it like a plant on a window sill.  :)  All good!

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment