Saturday, February 25, 2017

About the story

About the previous entry. 

I had no idea what to write today and Don suggested I write a funny story.  Well I think he said something to the effect, "Something that will make everyone think you are crazy."  I told him that everyone already thinks I am crazy but I will give it go.  He suggested the story so I made him the character.  I had absolutely no idea what I was going to write but  the first paragraph just poured out of me.  So I built the story from that. It didn't turn out to be a funny story...just a story...but still....it was fun! I gave myself two hours and I may have gone a bit over that :) but not  by much.

I love these types of challenges, building something from nothing especially when what comes out of it is something that applies to the medium in which I am writing...in this case...this blog.  I just think it is all so cool and amazing...this process of writing. Almost magical.

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment