Thursday, February 16, 2017

 
 
Good morning world
 
Good morning melody,
being swept so softly across my awakening gray matter,
Gently coaching me to wake up to the beauty of life’s lovely and simple offerings.
Like laughter form a child or the purring of a kitten, you make me smile
And my day begins with lips that tease of a light heart as I sway back and forth
To the magic of your hidden guitar.
 
 
Good morning solitude,
that wraps its arm around me and leads me here to this
Quiet place of soulful reflection and stillness;
That sits me down and perches on the end of my chair
Gesturing me forward as I close my eyes and move my fingers
across the key board in rhythm with the music being played around me.
 I play my own music in honour of you.
 
Good morning earth,
that blows and dances and sings outside my little window
Entertaining, displaying, teaching and healing me in ways I can not yet understand;
Stitching up the holes in my heart as I smile along to the life
That jumps and skips around …pulling me into the emerging wisdom;
Telling me I am a part of it…that we are all apart of it,
that we are all one
 
And I reach out to You.
 
 
Good morning “what is”…
what is perfect, lovely and never ending;
What is clockless, still and only now;
What is soft, gentle yet so all consuming;
What is musical, mystical and magical;
What is a simple morning in this amazing life;
What is my life.
What is Life.
 
Dale-Lyn 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment