Saturday, October 14, 2023

FYI on Exposing Imperfections

 

Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage are not always comfortable, but they are never weakness.

Brene Brown

Exposed in All My Imperfections 

Just wanted to let you know I made a deal with someone yesterday regarding my youtube videos...the answering of questions from the jar in a ten minute time frame...that I have been doing for well over a year now.  I have been intending to keep these videos very low key because they are so far from perfect it isn't funny . Well, this individual promised to help me with something I needed help with, if I made all these videos public.  Yikes! I agreed to do so and now I am chewing on my nails.  I keep reminding myself...it doesn't matter how I appear "out there"...it matters only what "I am" "in here". Maybe this exposure will help to scrape the  remains of egoic me away enough so the deeper me in all its truth  can shine through...or maybe it will just embarrass me to no end lol. Whatever will be will be. I will honor my part of the bargain. 

All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment