Saturday, February 4, 2023

Unfolding

 Because you are neither suppressing or expressing, the deeper spiritual state begins to unfold. You can still contribute to what is happening outside, but your actions are not personal in nature. They are simply beautiful moment-to moment interactions with reality that are serving the flow of life.

Michael A. Singer, living untethered, page 146

Not personal.  Do we get that? Our actions do not have to be so personally motivated, or all about  what "little me" can do or get from the experience. We can just do as things unfold in front of us.  Though I am still getting caught up in the remnants of "me" as I pursue my yoga teaching on another level..the greater .part of me is doing it for reasons that have nothing to do with "me".  I just feel pulled by that part of me even as little me continues to whine and scream in the background.  It is uncanny how this is all happening lol.

All is well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment