Saturday, February 5, 2022

Gaining Clarity

 

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

Antoine de Saint Exupery

I just wanted to mention...since this is a blog about waking up ...that I have somehow gotten through another layer of the subsoil that truth is buried under.  I fell a little deeper yesterday into a greater understanding.    As I was reflecting on my children's impending loss and my past ( namely the divorce) I was shocked to realize that I was suddenly seeing Life more clearly and with much more love and connection than I ever was aware I was seeing it before.  I found myself  embracing the suchness of things as they were and as they are. I felt this great love and appreciation for all of Life and all the people around me then and now. I could see so clearly how foolish that division between my ex and myself was...how foolish all such "idea" of division was.  I felt light and free, peaceful. My heart was open, truly open and it remains such.  I love this clarity and though it cannot be explained in words because it goes way beyond the intellect...I wanted to share what I could.

All is well . 

No comments:

Post a Comment