Saturday, February 12, 2022

Change the Content?

 Change your content!

Tips from Experts for Blogs Like Mine

Learned something new today about 100 percent bounce rates with 0.0 time on page lol.  Not likely a crawler or a bot but a human being checking in and checking out as quickly as they entered. I think one site referred to the cause  as the audience, "Checking in! Hating what they seen!  Checking out!" or something like that.  "Change your content!" was another piece of advice given on another site. Yep! Not well received lol.

The reason I thought it was a crawler or bot was becasue I am getting many more hits on my stats page from all over the world and many hits from the same  few sites over and over again. Yet these sites are not registering on analytics. So it is really confusing. Anyway...I am here in this place of feeling so pumped about what I am doing without any of the external gratification ego likes.  

I obviously won't change my content.  I have not set up this site to attract notoriety or money or to create an image of myself.  This is it...this is what I have to offer in all its imperfect glory...and I am putting it out there for reasons I do not understand. It is like...I am just here to plop down a message and whatever happens, happens.  I leave the rest  in the capable hands of the universe. It is all good. 

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment