Sunday, February 27, 2022

Accept What Is and Effortless Ease Will Follow

 Accept all people and circumstance in your life exactly as they are.  Take responsibility for your life without blaming your self knowing that everything is  as it should be.  Practice defenselessness and relinquish the need to convince or persuade others of your point of view. 

Deepak Chopra

Still pondering the idea of Karma and how  I "appear" to be standing in the ring with Life circumstance.  My heart is constantly aching these days for all those around me that I see suffering.  For me, as I advance a bit beyond me-ness ( as slow as that process may be) the sense of suffering  I experience comes from observing and then feeling the suffering of others.  That is what "my" so called major challenges are . There just seems to be so much suffering that I absorb. So I picture myself as a passive contender in the ring with life circumstance...not attacking or defending myself from the blows coming my way.  At the same time I accept and allow each jab of circumstance, I am still wanting more than this ring experience.  That is what I have been writing about over the last few entries.  There seemed to be  so much left to say about it when I awoke this morning. As if hearing my request for learning and expression, the Universe intervened.  It  is so very uncanny  how this meditation series landed on my lap when it did and how after I write here about being in the ring and not fighting back , I run across the meditation in the 21 day series from Deepak Chopra on Abundance that speaks, to what I wrote about.  All so uncanny. 

The universe is an elegantly  orchestrated symphony.  When our body/mind is in concert with the universe everything becomes spontaneous and effortless and the exuberance of the universe flows through us in joyful ecstasy.  Deepak Chopra

Deepak Chopra explains that there is something called the Law of Least Effort. This law comes into effect through trusting that everything in the universe is as it should be. If we act in harmony with nature and with the motivation of love we will experience effortless ease.  We will see that we do not get abundance through struggle. We will be able to "do" less and accomplish more. 

First, however,  we must practice acceptance. We must stop fighting or defending ourselves against Life.  We must stop struggling with the moment because, as Deepak Chopra tells us,When we struggle against this moment we are actually struggling against the universe. 

That is exactly what I am doing in this proverbial ring.  I am learning to passively stand there allowing life circumstance to hit me without lifting so much as a finger in defense or attack.  I am not struggling with Life...as a result I am not getting knocked down...which is a big accomplishment all by itself. 

So I am where I need to be before I am able to expect and accept abundance to flow easily to me

I was up with a suffering loved one until three in the morning as the reality and gravity  of this experience and everything she went through and tried to deny over the last several months came crashing down on her.  There was so much, "Why?  Why did this have to happen to me." I just listened and supported encouraging her to allow the feelings to pass through her. I absorbed every bit of that pain. This is why I feel like I am in a ring with my arms down. 

My conscious intention then, from this place of allowing and accepting, is not just for me but for  all the suffering others in this story...May they learn to accept and allow what is.  May they learn  to take responsibility for their lives without blaming Self or other,.  May they know that everything is as it should be...in perfect order.  May they be able to put down their defenses and the need to convince others of their innocence in this matter. May they soon realize  effortless ease  in their beautiful lives. 

All is well in my world. 

Deepak Chopra/ Chopra Center( March, 2021) 21 Day Meditation on Abundance. Spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment