Wednesday, June 30, 2021

How we spend our days

How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.

Annie Dillard 

 Spent my whole morning so far going through my yoga page...reviewing it, analysing it...making sure it will meet with someone else's approval. ..even though I hear myself saying in another  breath..."It doesn't matter what others think"lol Such a walking contradiction the mind can be, eh?  Did not meditate or record my dreams from last night, let alone get into my novel.  So strange what I spent my time doing today...reviewing the past I guess and boys did the time go. 

If the above quote is right...I am spending my life looking backwards at my so called achievements and so called failures...determining how others will react to them?  Man...I don't like that. lol.  I want to write and speak and teach and give whatever I can with whatever time I have left without any attachment to outcome...with not one concern about how it will be recieved.  I don't want to spend a moment wondering if what I did in the past is okay with someone else. ...

Now that I am finally here... I am not sure what I want to write about...if anything.  Hmmm! Lesson learned?  I am not sure yet.  

All is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment