Wednesday, June 2, 2021

 

Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.

Ben Franklin

All so good in my world.  I am so grateful for the learning opportunity that has presented itself to me through this little bit of semi-nursing. (By no means am I going beyond the legal and ethical  scope of practice I am presently at lol...felt I needed to say that).  I think it is time to make peace with nursing, to make peace with my past, to make peace with myself and synchronicity has brought me right to the physical location where I can do that.  That really is so amazing. I am not saying I am not a bit afraid of this necessary and potentionally life transforming confrontation...because I am...I still fear making mistakes that may harm others in anyway...facing fear creates fear until we get through it.  The key is to walk through fear, not around it. Every step I take through it will make more space for me to give...and I do want to give. It is all good. Life is very, very good.


All is well in my world

No comments:

Post a Comment